Friday, March 16, 2012

Donation

I've been doing this for 3 years now and all from my own free time. I hope I've gave you lot of great emotions and hope you have enjoyed my work. 

I put this donation up, but not because I want money from my work. I've been doing this with my greatest of pleasure and I've enjoyed it all. It would be nice if you donate a little, but nothing happens if not. What I want to do is that I want to buy a little better equipment to make better videos in the future.

Thanks in advance


allasFCB

14 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work, it is much appreciated!
    Greetings from Latvia,
    Elvijs

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the great work
    greetings from saudi arabia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna buy some equipment? Great! It would be AWESOME to see allasHD!!

    I've donated a little. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ˇThanks all!


    HD would be fantastic. We would all love to see videos with better quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola . nothing to give. im poor as sheet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your videos keep smoking marihuana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't beg for money, man. That's sad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi.
    How does this donation work.
    He definetly deserves his money for the work what he does for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I ask you please where are you from ALLASFCB?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing work, some of thes epeople have the audacity to say you are asking for money but those do not seem to be your intentions as your work merits compensation. well done allas hope i can contribute to your equipment soon enough brother peace and love from new york!

    ReplyDelete